Thu, Sep 29|
COLUMBIA COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
MAKING SOCIAL SECURITY WORK FOR YOU: BREAKFAST IN HUDSON
Filing for Social Security is one of the biggest financial decisions you’re likely to make. Make it an educated one. Breakfast & coffee will be served!
Time & Location
Sep 29, 2022, 8:00 AM – Sep 30, 2022, 9:00 AM
COLUMBIA COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, 1 N Front St, Hudson, NY 12534, USA
About the event
- How much will I receive from Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough for retirement?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- Will my benefits be taxed?
Certified Financial Planner Marisa Rothstein will outline the key rules and considerations for claiming Social Security and provide you the tools to optimize your Social Security benefits for your personal retirement goals.
Breakfast & coffee will be served!